The Impartiality Advisory Body of NAH had its 2nd meeting of 2019
The Impartiality Advisory Body (PTT) - whose aim is to foster and to monitor the impartiality of the National Accreditation Authority - had its meeting on 9th Dec 2019.
Agenda for the meeting:
• Brief feedback on the EA peer evaluation follow-up meeting (from October 7 to October 10, 2019).
• Presentation of the Presidential action, in particular, the findings regarding the impartiality of the NAH, of the October-November 2019 inquiry.
• Discussion of the President's Order of Procedure of the Impartiality Advisory Body (NAR-87), the introduction of new members;
• Reconciliation of persons involved in the decision-making process of organizations with a high priority for NAH's impartial operation; and the reviews from the PTT meeting of 3 June 2019;
• Discuss and comment on the updated NAH's risk assessment of impartiality;
• Information on the handling of complaints and appeals concerning impartiality (since the last session no such complaint has been received by NAH);
• Discuss other raised issues.
The International Accreditation Forum (IAF) has officially launched the world's exclusive global ...
The European co-operation for Accreditation (EA) published the document EA-INF/17:2020 Register o...
EA-INF/01, regularly published by the European Co-operation for Accreditation (EA), is an importa...
On 21-22 January, the results of a benchmarking study on the operation of accreditation bodies we...
2020. november 30. éjféltől már csak az MSZ EN ISO/IEC 17025:2018 szerint akkreditált vizsgáló- és kalibrálólaboratóriumok, valamint mintavevő szervezetek státusza marad érvényben.
A hátralévő idő: