NAH position statement on non-standard test methods
1. In case of using testing methods described in the law, the Codex Alimentarius Hungaricus, the Codex Pabularis Hungaricus, etc. it is recommended to use the original method ID. No validation is required, but the method must be verified.
2. In case of using test methods of manufacturer, it is recommended to use the original method ID. The laboratory has to demonstrate that the method is validated and verify the method. In the absence of validation, the laboratory has to validate it.
3. In case of using test method from another accredited testing laboratory with the consent of the method owner, the method ID is optional but it is recommended to use the original method ID. The laboratory must demonstrate that the method is validated and that the method is verified.
4. In case of using test method from a non-accredited testing laboratory, the method ID is optional, but it is recommended to use the original method ID. If the method is not validated, the laboratory must validate the method; if the validated status is demonstrated then it has to be verified.
5. In case of using self-developed test methods, the method ID is arbitrary (the decision of the laboratory, but it must be used consistently), the description of the method may indicate the source, but the Scope of Accreditation will not include this. Validation of this method is required.
10 August 2018
National Accreditation Authority
The International Accreditation Forum (IAF) has officially launched the world's exclusive global ...
The European co-operation for Accreditation (EA) published the document EA-INF/17:2020 Register o...
EA-INF/01, regularly published by the European Co-operation for Accreditation (EA), is an importa...
On 21-22 January, the results of a benchmarking study on the operation of accreditation bodies we...
2020. november 30. éjféltől már csak az MSZ EN ISO/IEC 17025:2018 szerint akkreditált vizsgáló- és kalibrálólaboratóriumok, valamint mintavevő szervezetek státusza marad érvényben.
A hátralévő idő: