Tájékoztatjuk, hogy a Nemzeti Akkreditáló Hatóság 2016. október 5-én megszerezte az Európai Akkreditálási Együttműködés kölcsönös elismerési megállapodásának (EA MLA) aláírói státuszát 2016. október 6-i hatállyal az alábbi területekre:
Ezúton is meg szeretnénk köszönni valamennyi közreműködőnek a segítségét és a támogatását!
Nemzeti Akkreditáló Hatóság
Database of the accredited organisations and natural persons
The online database under the menu item ‘Database of accredited organisations’ of the NAH website contains the following data of the accredited organisations and natural persons:
1. In accordance with the provisions of Act CXXIV of 2015, pursuant to the new or amended valid resolution on accreditation:
a. the registration number of the accredited organisations or natural persons,
b. the company name of the accredited organisations (organisational units), the name of the natural persons,
c. the seat and sites of the accredited organisations (organisational units), and the residential address of the natural person,
d. the accredited activity and the scope of accreditation,
e. the date of granting accreditation and the expiry date,
f. the information on the partial or full suspension or partial or full withdrawal of the accredited status,
g. for verifiers, those EU Member States where the verifier carries out verifications,
2. Contact data provided by the accredited party in the application for accreditation (telephone number, fax number, e-mail address, website address, name of person and position in charge of the management of the accredited unit). Data given in this point are of informative nature.
1. Pursuant to Act CXXIV of 2015, amendment of published data can exclusively be carried out on the basis of a valid resolution by NAH. The resolution is based on the procedure performed on the basis of the application (for extension of scope, reduction of scope, reporting changes) by the accredited party.
2. Change of the name, position of the person in charge of the accredited unit can only be performed as a result of a procedure initiated pursuant to an application for reporting major changes in accordance with Article 9 (2) c) of Act CXXIV of 2015.
3. Change of other contact data can be performed on the basis of a report signed officially on behalf of the company.
I. Selection of status
1. Valid status
List of organisations and natural persons having valid accredited status at the time of the search.
2. Suspended status
List of organisations and natural persons whose accredited status is partially or fully suspended in a legally valid manner at the time of the search.
3. Withdrawn status
List of organisations and natural persons whose accredited status is partially or fully withdrawn in a legally valid manner at the time of the search.
4. Expired status
List of organisations and natural persons the validity of whose accredited status had expired at the time of the search.
II. Selection of type
Under ‘Type of organisation’, selection can be made from among the groups of organisations and natural persons enlisted in Article 5 (1) of Act CXXIV of 2015. Management systems certification organisations may be selected for the different management systems. In a default case, all organisations are listed.
III. Giving a keyword
To search by keyword, at least 1 character (letter or number) must be provided. Search will be more precise if more characters are used. The system will give the list of all those organisations and natural persons, where the given series of characters can be found in the data published on the website, including those in the detailed scope of accreditation.
IV. Fast search by accredited activity categories
In a default case, the menu displays all the accredited activity categories (management systems one by one) and also gives the number of organisations and natural persons having valid status in the category. By clicking on the name of the category, all accredited parties belonging to the category are enlisted.
Type of organisation
Status of organisation